Wed, Sep 23|
BIG Partners Host Two Webinars
Time & Location
Sep 23, 2020, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
About the event
Wednesday, September 23rd 10:00 am (Engish) 11:00 am (Spanish)
Join the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity, Illinois Business Immigration Coalition, The Resurrection Project, Greater Auburn Gresham CDC, Chicago Urban League, and Accion on for webinars (English & Spanish) to walk through the Business Interruption Grant application process with small business owners.
We will cover:
- How to fill out the Application
- Necessary Documents
- Timeline for Applications
- The most common reasons applications are denied
We will also have a Q&A with IL-DCEO representatives and BIG Program administrators.
-Register for English webinar
-Register for Spanish webinar
Important Application Updates:
- Applications for a second round of funding are now live. A total of $220 million will be made available for small businesses of all types in Illinois. If you have questions or are experiencing technical difficulties, please submit a question via the following forms for assistance with your application in either English or Spanish.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis with funding priorities outlined below. Please take your time to submit a complete and correct application. Additional time needed to submit will not impact your eligibility or chances of receiving a grant.