In the opinion of the Logan Square Chamber this is the most effective investment in time any small business or entrepreneur can make.
The Department of Business Affairs & Consumer Protection (BACP) offers workshops every Wednesday and Friday. Workshops will vary each month and are conducted by City Officials, experts and partner business organizations. All workshops are free, and open to the public. Workshops are held at BACP's offices located at 121 N. LaSalle St., City Hall Room 805, Chicago, IL 60602. Facebook facebook.com/ChicagoBACP?fref=nf
View January Calendar
Business Start-Up Certificate Program
BACP is also offering a program designed to give business owners the essential elements in starting and growing a business.
* Attend nine workshops at BACP and earn a Business Start-Up Certificate.
* Learn the essentials in business planning, financing, marketing, legal issues, technology and more.
* Participation is free and optional.
* Complete the program workshops within six months and walk away with a certificate issued by the City Colleges of Chicago.
* Earn your certificate and get free expert advice on your business plan.
* Register for the Business Start-Up Certificate Program at any BACP workshop.
* The City of Chicago's Small Business Center (SBC) has partnered with The CIBC Bank to make entrepreneurs who complete the city's Business Start-Up Certificate Program eligible to apply for low-interest and no-fee loans through the bank's Entrepreneurial Loan Program.
Program participants who complete the curriculum will now qualify to apply for The CIBC Bank Entrepreneurial Loan. This low-interest, no-fee loan can range from $1,000 to a maximum of $10,000 for new businesses and $25,000 for businesses with one-year of filed tax returns. All financing decisions are made by the bank.
For more information or to register for a workshop call 312-744-5344.